Before you start creating single image collections it is important to make sure that you have no rounds where the content to be evaluated is set to "Entire submission". To be able to create single image collections the content to be evaluated of your rounds has to be "Individual images".
- Select "All submissions" from the sidebar menu.
- Switch the viewing mode to "List submissions by images". The option for this is in the top right corner
- Create a new round with single image evaluation by clicking on "Setup round"
- Select the content to be evaluated to "Individual images"
- Optional: Add all submissions to this round by checking the box
- To add an image to your previously created collection click on the three vertical dots at the for the image you want to add
- Select the collection you want to add the image
- You can create as many collections you want and you can add as many images you like to them.
- To add more images at once, consider using the "Bulk Action" from the top bar